Thread: Hello From Beauty Of Sound

Hello From Beauty Of Sound

Hi Bill! Welcome.

Peter and I visited with Bill at his listening studio and I became an immediate admirer of his ability to source and expertly combine extraordinary, exotic audio equipment. Of course, the real talent is the end result - beautiful sound. Organic with great imaging.

Here's Bill's room at The New York Show, this year. Beauty of Sound won an AVShowrooms' Gold Show Award for sound.

Can't wait to get our new tubeguru phonostage!

Bill is visiting us this week. He's bringing down the new Tube Guru phono stage.

We have the best sources in the industry 1) The UHA Phase 12 Reel to Reel tape deck, 2) the Audio Note CD6 Transport and tube PS, the Fifth Element DAC and Fifth Force tube PS, and now.. 3) The Tube Guru Phono stage with the best table in the world today... the Kronos.

The sound here is amazing. Simply, the most involving system I've ever heard.
    Founder: AVShowrooms- over 15,000,000 video views! featuring video reports of audio shows, company tours and reviews. Resume' includes; the absolute sound, Stereophile, Listener Magazine, founder Philadelphia Audio Society. Top articles: Lamm ML3- TAS, YG Anat III Signatures- TAS, Ayon- TAS, Kronos Ltd. video review- AVS, Audionet- AVS, Single Ended Survey- TAS, Fisher 500c- Stereophile, Bozak CGs- Stereophile, Box Sets- Listener, Dynaco ST70-Listener. Best catch phrase: Bugatti of Audio.