Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spock system

Impeccable craftmanship SPOCK and a great design. You got the proportions dead on my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by SPOCK View Post
    Cheers Javad
    Thanks

Yes they have. But I think to get a big soundstage is very important a free space around and between the loudspeakers.

The rack is really very simple.
    Here two more photos.

Attachment 2252

Attachment 2253
    Marty

Quote Originally Posted by nc42acc View Post
    Impeccable craftmanship SPOCK and a great design. You got the proportions dead on my friend.
    Thanks a lot, but i have to make a precision: I have made the design but the construction was made by a professional.

By the way, behind the rack it looks like a closet…

Name:  P2170051.JPG
Views: 84
Size:  92.7 KB

but is only the access at the backstage...

Name:  P2170052.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  89.7 KB

A distinguished visitor.
    Beautiful sound !

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  52.6 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  54.2 KB

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  61.4 KB

Senior Member and Executive Music Editor javad's Avatar
    Great! I never heard ayon equipment. but read some reviews and they say it's very good player. Congratulations.

Javad

The Ayon is not mine.
    He came into my house for an audiophile evening with some friends, naturally including his owner.
    In the beginning, it seemed that the sound was a bit in the dark side.
    But, after the player warming up, it began clear that he has a complete and full-bodied sound.

It's good to listen to other systems and other equipments because it helps us to realize where we want to go. I, after first looking for a non-tiring sound, I ended up having a really dark sound. When I noticed that, I bet on a much more open sound. But this is not the end. I have already realized that when we go looking for a complete sound, with extensive treble but equally with some heavy bass, that respects what is in the record, we go find a sound like the Ayon. A fuller sound, that also brings with it a more realistic size of the instruments and the right timbre.

Really worth the experience!

Great! If you like to have more experience I recommend to try RME ADI 2 Pro next. RME is one of the most respected pro audio brands. ADI 2 Pro is AD/DA but If you compare that to much higher price DACs you will be amazed with the sound quality. the great thing about ADI 2 pro is you can change the sound to what ever you like. of course it can not be easy to work with those options at first, but after learning it, you'll enjoy!

There are two versions of it. ADI2Pro and ADI2Pro Anniversary Edition. the Anniversary Edition is strictly limited to 500 units worldwide.

Thanks
    I will check
    But i must say that recently i was really impressed with a Raspberry DAC. I can say maybe this was the very fist time that i didn´t notice the usually dry sound of digital files. The harmonics were all there.

And, as you probably know, this is an extremely cheap solution...

I must try that. It must be very interesting.

Some friends of mine are talking about Raspberry as a giant killer.
    I liked what i heard ..

A little change in speakers position and not an evolution but an astonishing (r)evolution.

I suggest you to try. Speakers about more or less 60º , facing directly to you!

For me there´s no other way from now on.

Name:  posicionamento1.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  42.4 KB