Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Favorite Music Videos

Senior Member and Executive Music Editor javad's Avatar
    Isn't she great?! Yes she is

In the last few years she has been recording/jamming with some of the best musicians, and she's only eleven.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelina_Jordan

She has several youtube music videos, and it's worth it to listen to all of them. She has the voice, she has charisma, she has the feet.

I love her voice. she performed Fly me to the moon many times. I like that very much.

Quote Originally Posted by javad View Post
    I love her voice. she performed Fly me to the moon many times. I like that very much.
    Me too, very.

This is really an excellent thread. I spent nearly an hour here last week listening and watching, and could have spent at least a few hours more. Thanks to all who have contributed.

This actually works... goose bump city.

Founder: AVShowrooms- over 15,000,000 video views! featuring video reports of audio shows, company tours and reviews. Resume' includes; the absolute sound, Stereophile, Listener Magazine, founder Philadelphia Audio Society. Top articles: Lamm ML3- TAS, YG Anat III Signatures- TAS, Ayon- TAS, Kronos Ltd. video review- AVS, Audionet- AVS, Single Ended Survey- TAS, Fisher 500c- Stereophile, Bozak CGs- Stereophile, Box Sets- Listener, Dynaco ST70-Listener. Best catch phrase: Bugatti of Audio.

Another goose bumper...

Founder: AVShowrooms- over 15,000,000 video views! featuring video reports of audio shows, company tours and reviews. Resume' includes; the absolute sound, Stereophile, Listener Magazine, founder Philadelphia Audio Society. Top articles: Lamm ML3- TAS, YG Anat III Signatures- TAS, Ayon- TAS, Kronos Ltd. video review- AVS, Audionet- AVS, Single Ended Survey- TAS, Fisher 500c- Stereophile, Bozak CGs- Stereophile, Box Sets- Listener, Dynaco ST70-Listener. Best catch phrase: Bugatti of Audio.

David.

my most favorite female singer