Thread: New CEC TLN2 review, HIFI Stars

New CEC TLN2 review, HIFI Stars

Excerpt from Hifi Stars: Review CEC TL 2N - Double Belt Drive CD Transport

A true gem of a CD Transport!

"..Thank god, companies such as CEC exist who have spent decades
    consequently working towards an objective of achieving the most authentic
    sound experiences as possible with the technical further development
    of CD playback and always come up with brilliant innovations.

The new CEC TL 2N CD drive is undoubtedly one of them..
    I can clearly understand the manufacturer’s statement for a
    voluminous, spatial yet very detailed sound pattern..”

(Hifi Stars - 09-2017)

Review Link Here

Link To CEC News Page
    Engineer with interests in equipment for recording and playback. Manufacturing interests with Audio Union International and Enklein System.
    Partial list of equipment playback only (as of 9/23/2015: Benchmark DAC, Parasound preamp and power, Sutherland Engineer phonostages, power amps, preamps (several), B&W speakers (several), Thrax electronics and speakers, Audio Union Helix 1 TT and CEC, Clear Audio TT, Merril Williams TT, Burmester preamp, Rotel preamp, Berkley Apha 1 DAC

CEC has a long standing reputation of making great transports. It's funny, in these days of MQA, streaming and hi-rez downloads I still listen to CDs. I like the process of putting the disk in the machine and the CD systems I use are outstanding. Plus, CDs are dirt cheap on the second hand market. Hi-rez sounds better but it's still digital
    Founder: AVShowrooms- over 15,000,000 video views! featuring video reports of audio shows, company tours and reviews. Resume' includes; the absolute sound, Stereophile, Listener Magazine, founder Philadelphia Audio Society. Top articles: Lamm ML3- TAS, YG Anat III Signatures- TAS, Ayon- TAS, Kronos Ltd. video review- AVS, Audionet- AVS, Single Ended Survey- TAS, Fisher 500c- Stereophile, Bozak CGs- Stereophile, Box Sets- Listener, Dynaco ST70-Listener. Best catch phrase: Bugatti of Audio.