Thread: Ok, Time to Grow our Forums :)

Ok, Time to Grow our Forums :)

We are launching a new site with very robust search after AXPONA. In the navigation we have the forums tab. Let's invite our best audio friends and experts here and get this active!

It's based on image sliders, all the reviews have standard and easy to read formats, here's a taste...

Name:  new site 1.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  97.0 KB

Here is a review:

Name:  new site review.jpg
Size:  17.3 KB

Search is extensive:

Name:  new site results.jpg
Size:  94.7 KB

We will be the Netflix of audio.
    Founder: AVShowrooms- over 15,000,000 video views! featuring video reports of audio shows, company tours and reviews. Resume' includes; the absolute sound, Stereophile, Listener Magazine, founder Philadelphia Audio Society. Top articles: Lamm ML3- TAS, YG Anat III Signatures- TAS, Ayon- TAS, Kronos Ltd. video review- AVS, Audionet- AVS, Single Ended Survey- TAS, Fisher 500c- Stereophile, Bozak CGs- Stereophile, Box Sets- Listener, Dynaco ST70-Listener. Best catch phrase: Bugatti of Audio.

Senior Member and Executive Music Editor javad's Avatar
    Great! I'm waiting to see it.
    and nice Logo! now it's modern.

I've already asked a few friends to join who would be a real asset to this forum. I will have to give them another nudge.

Thanks Sue!
    Founder: AVShowrooms- over 15,000,000 video views! featuring video reports of audio shows, company tours and reviews. Resume' includes; the absolute sound, Stereophile, Listener Magazine, founder Philadelphia Audio Society. Top articles: Lamm ML3- TAS, YG Anat III Signatures- TAS, Ayon- TAS, Kronos Ltd. video review- AVS, Audionet- AVS, Single Ended Survey- TAS, Fisher 500c- Stereophile, Bozak CGs- Stereophile, Box Sets- Listener, Dynaco ST70-Listener. Best catch phrase: Bugatti of Audio.